Monday, March 28, 2011

Brain Cube for BlackBerry

Brain Cube for BlackBerry

I have to say that I’m very surprised to see where this game has reached. I don’t know if you noticed this but this is in the first place in the top paid apps which is amazing.


This game has been developed by the guys from XIMAD and they sent me some screenshots and a press release. We actually keep in touch with them and every time they launch a new app, they are telling us through e-mails.

When they told me about this game and I saw it, I was sure that this was going to be one of the best games for BlackBerry ever and I was wrong, it isn’t one of the bests, it is the best.

As you can see, its name is Brain Cube and this is that kind of puzzle game that gets you very addicted to it. You won’t have peace until you finish that tricky level and then you won’t have peace until you finish the whole game.

I also noticed the graphics in this game which are amazing. They also put in some very good colors making this game to look so good.

You can get this game for $0.99 from the App World.

No comments:

Post a Comment