Sunday, May 1, 2011

BlackBook for BlackBerry

Honestly, I have been looking for such an app for a long time and I’m quite glad I found one either that it doesn’t fit exactly my expectation including the thing that it’s not on the platform I want. Anyway, let’s not talk about that and concentrate a little more on the app itself.

If it happens to have other people using your phone and you’re quite afraid not to violate your privacy, you might want this app or any other app like this one on your phone.

You can hide your contacts and messages with this app so you will no longer have to be afraid of people violating your privacy. This could also help if you have a jealous partner. As they mention in the description, it’s so discreet that there’s no icon to launch it because someone might know how to turn this app off just by launching it but you have to type your custom launch-key on the keypad to make the BlackBook icon appear.

I think this is an awesome app and a must have for most of you but I think it should have had this feature available for photographs too. Anyway, you can buy it for $3.99 from the App World.

No comments:

Post a Comment