Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Alarms app for BlackBerry 8520 Curve

I am that kind of person who loves perfection and I can’t stand if there is mess in my room, in my desktop, in my phone or anything like this. Actually, I like to have everything organized so this app we’re going to talk would help all person like me.

Anyway, this app just lets you set multiple alarms and categorize them in a very nice way so as you can see, it’s not that special as you might have thought. You can set an alarm without this app too so you might be wondering why would someone want to buy such an app?
Well, as I said, it keeps your alarms organized and you also get the chance of managing these alarms through an awesome interface.
The only thing I hate about this interface is that the clock covers the RIM logo and it looks like there is a bug. If that logo wouldn’t have been there, this app would have looked like it was designed by elecite or some other good designers team.
It has 4/5 stars with 23 reviews which is quite a high rate but we should wait and see some other reviews too. The app costs $1.99 and you can get it from the app world.

No comments:

Post a Comment