Saturday, April 9, 2011

Grow Baby Grow app for BlackBerry

I thought I should review an app which was released today and I did so. The app is called, as you can see, Grow Baby Grow and as its name says, this app allows you to make a journal for your baby.


No, this is not the kind of journal where you note what he did, what he said. This is only about weight tracking. It’s a very useful app and it won’t stay in your phone just to occupy your memory as it happens in most cases. From time to time, I notice that I have a lot of useless app that I only used once or that I rarely use.
Anyway, I don’t think you have babies all the time so you will only need this app while you have a baby. After it grows a while, you won’t need it anymore so you’ll delete it. Anyway, I bet most of you will delete it after the first week or month.
I have to say that this app is also good for your baby’s health because it checks the weight you track with the WHO standards which will let you know if its ok or not.
The app is free in the App World.

No comments:

Post a Comment